Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The real first post

What IS this?

This is yet another blog about the stuff that otaku likes. As much as I hate the o word, I'll have to mention it once at the very least. So now, no more o word. We, at Lactobacillus will provide you your daily dose on various stuff - Anime, Manga, Plastic Model and Figurines, mainly these 4 categories.

But wait, aren't there already 90213431491 other sites blogging on these stuff? Why would we want to visit yours? They are more established and definitely have better content than yours.

See, that's where the difference is, or at least, what I'm trying to achieve. I'm going to make this a different kind of blog. I'm not gonna go "KYOU IS MOEEEEEEEE,", "OMG CLANNADS IS DA BEST SHOW EVER." or "KEY ROXX!!!!" like most of them. Sure, I may have the need to do that every now and then, but I'll minimalise it. What you can expect from here will be trolling and rants, with the occasional guides, reviews and other stuff. Hate how everyone is creaming pants over Code Geass despite the major plot holes and Suzaku hax? Then you are ONE OF US.

So you are some kind of elitist hater or some shit? Well then, fuck you.

Thank you, and instead of screening your comments or deleting them straight like some bloggers do, if you can make an intelligible post with proper English, we'll entertain you, even if you're blatantly trolling. After all, as a bunch of fat and ugly basement-dwelling lowlifes who live and breathe the Internet, discussions and debates are our main source of energy. This also means that if you can't even construct a simple sentence, you will be ignored. Remember, the Internet is not a medium for you to slaughter English.

Okay then, b..b..but I'm not going to read because I like your blog or anything... I just want to troll you.

Sure, go ahead, and thanks again.

Oh, and for the record, I have over 1000 manga on my shelf and am currently watching 20 shows this season. so there's always something to rant about.

No comments: